CrossFit WOD Wednesday Feb 21st, 2018
Upcoming Clinics at CrossFit Reignited
Sign up at crossfitreignited.com today!
March 3rd – CrossFit Aerobic Capacity Course with Chris Hinshaw
April 7th & 8th – CrossFit Level One Trainer Course
CFR Cape Fear, CFR Hampstead, CFR Leland, CFR Wilmington – CrossFit
Going up on a Wednesday! Chad showing great technique on the Snatch.
WU: Reignited Coach WOD Prep (No Measure)
A: Metcon (4 Rounds for calories)
36 minute Running Clock for A & B
A. Every 5 minutes for 20 minutes (4 sets):
60 seconds of Assault Bike
Rest 15 seconds
45 seconds of Reverse KB Drag (medium load)
* Drag should be one continuous effort with no stops.
* Change hands every 3 pulls.
Reverse KB Drag – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR_RiracshI
At 20 min immediately into a 21 min EMOM for part B
* Record calories per round and what load used for KB Drag
* Coaches may stagger groups every 60 sec to allow for all to utilize the Assault Bike
B: Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
B. EMOM for 16 minutes (4 sets)
Minute 1 – 20/15 Calorie Row
Minute 2 – 12-15 Lateral Burpee Over Jump Rope
Minute 3 – 30 Double Unders + 4-8 Strict Handstand Push-Ups
Minute 4 – Rest
Min 1 – 10-15 Calorie Row
Min 2 – 10 Lateral Burpee Over Jump Rope
Min 3 – 30 sec DU Attempts + 4-8 Pike HS Push Ups
Min 4 – Rest
* Record total reps achieved
* Stagger the same groups from part A every 60 sec
* If athletes have not finished the required work by 45 sec then rest and move on to the next station