Nick holds his Bachelor’s of Science in Exercise Science from UNC Chapel Hill and will obtain a Masters in Kinesiology in 2018. He is also working on a Training Think Tank Educational Course that he is expected to complete in 2018. Lastly, Nick is working on his CrossFit Level 3 Exam, which is scheduled for November 25, 2017.
Nick has many certifications, such as:
- Level 1 and 2 CrossFit Trainer
- OPEX Assessment, Program Design, Business Systems, Nutrition, and Life Coach
- CrossFit Olympic Weightlifting L1
- Endurance, Mobility, Rowing, Gymnastics L1
- Power Monkey Gymnastics
- Attitude Nation Olympics Weightlifting
- CPR/AED/First Aid
- ACSM & CSCS
- Black Belt in 1st degree Tae Kwon Do.
Nick is a husband, father, business owner, head coach, fitness enthusiast, and follower of Christ. When he isn’t working or training, Nick enjoys watching Netflix, hanging out with his wife and son and going on whatever adventures they take him on. He also enjoys eating at Poe’s Tavern, then Surfberry AMTAP each month.